Unwind - Essential Oil Candle
Unwind - Essential Oil Candle
100% NATURAL | INDIVIDUALLY HAND POURED
NATURAL AROMATHERAPY BENEFIT - RELAX
Relax, unwind and create calm with our Unwind essential oil candle.
Lavender pure essential oil is famed to help us relax and improve sleep quality. The addition of citrus bergamot essential oil gives a subtle freshness that soothes tension and stress, providing the perfect way to end the day.
Our essential oil candles are made from soy wax, a natural, sustainable and eco friendly wax made purely from soya beans. It provides a more natural, healthier and cleaner burn than other regular petroleum based paraffin candles. Due to this wax, our candles also benefits from a longer burn time.
100% Essential Oils
All of our candles are made from a unique blend of pure essential oils, giving a higher quality of scent, whilst providing the added benefits associated with aromatherapy.
45 hours burn time.
Sustainably sourced soy wax, cotton wicks and 100% pure essential oils.
Unique and 100% pure essential oil aromatherapy blend, created by Sage & Grace.
A higher essential oil concentration than most others on the market.
Handpoured in small batches, vegan, cruelty free, no synthetic fragrance oils and parabens.
Recycable glass candle jar and recyclable kraft tube packaging.
Made in the Midlands, UK.
Your Sage & Grace essential oil candle will give you hours of beautiful scent and aromatherapy benefits for your wellbeing, but they need some extra care to get the best out of them. Here's some handy tips for you to read to maximise your candle.
- The first few burns are the most important; keep the candle lit for 4 hours. Do not worry if the candle begins to tunnel slightly, the remaining wax will melt on subsequent burns when the glass becomes hotter.
- Trim the wick after every use. This is very important to avoid a large flame on further burns. Let the candle cool, then trim the wick to approximately 0.5cm before relighting. Use a wick trimmer for the perfect trim (nail clippers also work a treat too).
- Do not burn for longer than 4 hours at a time. Allow 1 hour after burning for the candle to cool before relighting.
- Discontinue burning the candle when the wax reaches approximately 2cm from the bottom of the glass.
- During burning, place the glass jar on a heat proof surface, keep away from draughts, fabrics and anything flammable. Never leave the candle unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Draughts may cause the flame to flicker and some discolouration may appear on the glass. As my candles are made from soy wax and essential oils, this discolouration is not harmful to your health and will not affect the performance of your candle. Simply wipe off with a cloth when the candle is unlit.
Orders over £40 will receive free postage. Royal Mail second class as standard at £3.50.
Postcodes within the Leamington/Warwick and Birmingham areas can receive optional free local delivery. This is automatically applied at checkout on orders over £20. For more information on postcodes that qualify please refer to the delivery page.