Spring Refresh - Essential Oil Candle
Put a spring in your step and feel energised and fresh with Spring Refresh. A refreshing citrus scent thanks to lemongrass, vetiver and thyme essential oils balanced by a base of lavender and bergamot.
Lemongrass essential oil is a radiant essential oil, promoting energy and an emotional boost. The addition of vetiver essential oil also improves alertness and focus. The inclusion of thyme essential oil helps to alleviate anxiety and promote energy. These are nicely rounded off with small additions of lavender and bergamot essential oils to give this candle a refreshing and citrus aroma.
Burn time 45 hours.
Our candles are made from soy wax, a natural, sustainable and eco friendly wax made purely from soya beans. It provides a more natural, healthier and cleaner burn than other regular petroleum based paraffin candles. Due to this wax, our candles also benefits from a longer burn time.
100% Essential Oils
All our candles are made from a unique blend of essential oils, giving a higher quality of scent, whilst providing the added benefits associated with aromatherapy.
45 hours burn time.
Sustainably sourced soy wax, cotton wicks and 100% pure essential oils.
Unique and 100% pure essential oil aromatherapy blend, created by Sage & Grace.
Handpoured in small batches, vegan, cruelty free, no synthetic fragrance oils and parabens.
Recycable glass candle jar and recyclable kraft tube packaging.
Made in the Midlands, UK.
Your Sage & Grace candle will give you hours of beautiful scent and aromatherapy benefits for your wellbeing, but they need some extra care to get the best out of them. Here's some handy tips for you to read to maximise your candle.
- The first few burns are the most important; keep the candle lit for 4 hours. Do not worry if the candle begins to tunnel slightly, the remaining wax will melt on subsequent burns when the glass becomes hotter.
- Trim the wick after every use. This is very important to avoid a large flame on further burns. Let the candle cool, then trim the wick to approximately 0.5cm before relighting. Use a wick trimmer for the perfect trim (nail clippers also work a treat too).
- Do not burn for longer than 4 hours at a time. Allow 1 hour after burning for the candle to cool before relighting.
- Discontinue burning the candle when the wax reaches approximately 2cm from the bottom of the glass.
- During burning, place the glass jar on a heat proof surface, keep away from draughts, fabrics and anything flammable. Never leave the candle unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Draughts may cause the flame to flicker and some discolouration may appear on the glass. As my candles are made from soy wax and essential oils, this discolouration is not harmful to your health and will not affect the performance of your candle. Simply wipe off with a cloth when the candle is unlit.
Orders over £50 will receive free postage. Royal Mail second class as standard at £3.50.
There’s an option to upgrade your postage to Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service at £5.
Postcodes within the Leamington/Warwick and Birmingham areas can receive optional free local delivery. This is automatically applied at checkout on orders over £20. For more information on postcodes that qualify please refer to the delivery page.