Balance - Essential Oil Wax Melts
A scent that compliments movement, meditation and mindfulness, balance is a grounding, uplifting scent that helps you be present.
Frankincense essential oil helps to reduce anxiety and boost positive thinking while grapefruit essential oil calms the mind. Complimenting the fragrance, floral ylang ylang harmonises the blend and lifts the mood.
Our wax melts are made from soy wax, a natural, sustainable and eco friendly wax made purely from soya beans. It provides a more natural, healthier and cleaner burn than other regular petroleum based paraffin waxes.
100% Essential Oils
All of our wax melts are made from a unique blend of essential oils, giving a higher quality of scent, whilst providing the added benefits associated with aromatherapy.
4 hour burn time per wax melt.
10 individual wax melts.
Sustainably sourced soy wax and 100% essential oils.
Unique and 100% pure essential oil blend, created by Sage & Grace.
Handcrafted, vegan, no parabens
Kraft recyclable box packaging.
Made in the Midlands, UK.
How to use
How to use
Wax Melts are used in a wax melt burner or an oil burner instead of oil and water to release the scent into your living space.
Directions for use:
- Place one or two wax melts into the top of your burner.
- Light an unscented soy wax tealight and place in the base of the burner. The wax melt will melt, releasing the scent of the oils.
- You can extinguish the tea light at any time, let the wax cool and reuse the wax melt until no more scent is released.
- When you can no longer smell the scent, remove the unwanted wax from the burner. The easiest way to do this is to light a tealight for 1 minute, to let the wax slide out of the top of the burner.
- Pop in another wax melt and start again! You can change scents, just be sure to give the dish a clean beforehand to get rid of any residue.
- You can also use your wax melts without melting them by maximising their cold throw - keep the box or a singular wax melt wrapped in some aluminium foil and place inside your clothes cupboard, clothes drawer or bathroom.
- Place your oil burner in a safe and stable position, away from draughts and anything flammable.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Please keep the lid on the box where the soy wax melts are kept to retain the fragrance of remaining melts.
Royal Mail second class as standard at £3.50. Orders over £50 will receive free postage.
There’s an option to upgrade your postage to Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service at £5.
Postcodes within the Leamington/Warwick and Birmingham areas can receive optional free local delivery. This is automatically applied at checkout on orders over £20. For more information on postcodes that qualify please refer to the delivery page.